Search

Mt. Zion Itinerary

Attached it the itinerary and expectations for this overnight weekend. Please read thoroughly!


We will be monitoring the weather and Mr. Biscan will give us a decision no later than Friday morning at 7AM. Please make sure you are a part of the Remind groups!


ALL CREW/BAND/SINGERS/COMP VOLUNTEERS:

Text @flight2019 to 81010


ALL PARENTS:

Text @wnflight19 to 81010


*NOTE* Verizon carriers will no longer be able to receive texts from Remind after January 28. PLEASE make sure you download the app and turn on notifications! This is our only way of communication on game day!


Students will sign up for rooms today at the brief meeting. Buses are assigned.


Here is a message from Mt. Zion Re: Weather


I know we are all anxious about what Mother Nature will decide to bring our way.  I am still very hopeful that we will be able to carry on as planned.  The forecast seems to continue to change and adjust.  As of now, it looks as if Friday is going to be clear until late evening when it is supposed to start some snow.  It is still unclear how much, but somewhere in the 1-3".  Saturday is 30-40% chance of snow on and off.  Looking at many, many forecasts, they are in agreement that it is not going to be as extreme as they originally thought.  However, I know that many of you are traveling from different parts of the country.  We certainly are looking forward to having you in Mt. Zion, but we all are most concerned with safety.  It appears from our weather service that north and south of our area are going to more rain.  As far as Mt. Zion, we are not planning to cancel the event for Friday and Saturday.  If things get worse through Saturday, we can look at making necessary adjustments, but we are hopeful that it will work out for all of you. 


I am looking forward to this weekend - HERE WE GO!


KK


CLICK HERE FOR ITINERARY




307 views